Welcome to the Midwest Barista School!
The Midwest Barista School (MBS) is not just a barista training school. It's a complete training experience for starting a coffee business, run by successful operators, in a professional barista school. Our class provides the best trainer-to-student ratio in a small class size with JP's profitable operations since 1993 as our credentials. Read More
Changes at the Midwest Barista School!
The Midwest Barista School is excited to announce some major changes - Our facility will be moving into a completely new space. As you can see in the pictures below we are in the middle of our buildout, otherwise known as "MBS 2.0" (at least that's what we've nicknamed it). Our new facility will have more space, more equipment, more training, more new class offerings and just generally more of a good thing. And that good thing is training and education!
Transitional issues - A couple of issues related to MBS 2.0 changes:
- Class schedule for 2015 - you may have noticed the class offerings for 2015, or rather the lack of them. Classes are being planned and the schedule will be live soon (we hope by mid-February).
- Grand Rapids - our new location is at our corporate headquarters in Grand Rapids! The MBS website will reflect all of the new and pertinent information when it is updated with class info (the "who, what, where, when, why" questions).
- January Class - there are still a couple of seats left in the January class (Jan. 26-30), so if you need training before March or April sign up now! Our next class will most likely be April, although a March class is possible (we're crossing our fingers, but...).
- Coffee Fest - for those of you looking forward to finding us at Coffee Fest Atlanta, we have decided to not have our booth and people there. But, we will be at Coffee Fest Chicago in force!! Come and visit us there.
- Questions? If you have any questions not addressed here, please feel free to phone or email us (info on our contact page).